Apply for RFI 613 22 000003
- The Agency for International Development, Zimbabwe USAID-Harare in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support for Commercializing Non-timber Forest Products in Zimbabwe" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $13,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Blindness and Low Vision
Previous opportunity: Geothermal Drilling Technology Demonstration Campaign (GDTDC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 613 22 000003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 613 22 000003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911KB 22 2 0007||W911KB-22-2-0007 AFCEC ENVIRONMENTAL GIS Support at various PACAF Air Force Installations|
|L22AS00307||Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance|
|USDA NRCS HI MULTI 22 NOFO0001171||Pacific Islands Area Fiscal Year 2022 Conservation Solutions Through Strategic Partnerships Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS CA 22 MULTI NOFO0001194||2022 - California Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|L22AS00292||The BLM Montana Dakotas Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Programs|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 22 NOFO0001195||2022 Conservation Innovation Grants State Program|
|W912EF 22 2 RPA 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|W912EF 22 2 RPA 0002||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek|
|S20AS00326||OSMRE Semester Internship Program|
|W912DR22R0048||Recreational Road Inventories at USACE Project Sites|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIGCLASSIC 22 NOFO001218||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Classic Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
|USDA FS GLRI CWMA22||USDA FS GLRI Cooperative Weed Management Areas 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 613 22 000003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.