Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0023
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Blindness and Low Vision" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $925,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Biosimilar User Fee Act (BsUFA) Research Grant (U01) Clinical Trials Optional
Previous opportunity: Support for Commercializing Non-timber Forest Products in Zimbabwe
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0023
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002572||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|693JK322NF0003||Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP)|
|22 577||Earth Sciences Instrumentation and Facilities|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0039||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury Model System Centers|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPBU 0037||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Injury Model System Centers|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 2166||San Clemente Loggerhead Shrike Captive Breeding Project|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0005||Air Force Fiscal Year 2023 Young Investigator Program (YIP)|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 2176||SAN CLEMENTE ISLAND SEABIRD AND SHOREBIRD MONITORING PROJECT, SAN CLEMENTE ISLAND, NAVAL BASE CORONADO, CALIFORNIA|
|31310022K0002||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), Coordinating Federal and State Radiation Protection Programs Cooperative Agreement, Fiscal Year (FY) 2022|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0010||Innovative Technologies in Structural Health Monitoring for Condition Assessment and Future Reliability Prediction|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA4||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA12||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA3||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP EOHS||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP INNOV||DoD Breast Cancer, Innovator Award|
|W81XWH 22 ALSRP CBDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Clinical Biomarker Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP TBCCA||DoD Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Consortium Award|
|W81XWH 22 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research Program, Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 ALSRP PCTA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Pilot Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Idea Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.