Apply for 22 537
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Geospace Environment Modeling" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.050.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Measuring Effectiveness Initiative (MEI) Application Guidelines
Previous opportunity: Regional Public Health Training Centers (PHTC) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 537
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 537) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0011||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0010||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
|DE FOA 0002555||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2|
|DE FOA 0002592||Scientific Discovery Through Advanced Computing (SciDAC): Partnership in Nuclear Energy|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22NIAC A3||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase III|
|22 538||NSF Convergence Accelerator 2022 Joint NSF/DOD Phases 1 and 2 for Track G: Securely Operating Through 5G Infrastructure|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0018||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|IR ORI 22 001||Ensuring Research Integrity - Research, Development, and Demonstration|
|IR ORI 22 002||Ensuring Research Integrity - Conferences|
|22 540||Hydrologic Sciences (HS)|
|22 542||Leading Culture Change Through Professional Societies of Biology|
|22 543||Long-Term Ecological Research|
|22 545||Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic-Serving Institutions|
|22 547||Cooperative Studies of the Earth's Deep Interior|
|22 546||Partnerships for International Research and Education|
|22 544||Scholarships in STEM Network|
|W911NF 22 S 0003||Funding Opportunity Announcement of Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship-for-Service Program|
|22 549||Accelerating Innovations in Biomanufacturing Approaches through Collaboration Between NSF and the DOE BETO funded Agile BioFoundry|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0007||Evaluation of Aquatic Vegetation Management Techniques at Wilmington District Lake Projects|
|22 550||Signals in the Soil|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 537", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.