Apply for OWBO 2020 04
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Women's Business Center - Initial Phase Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.043.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 23, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: DoD Bone Marrow Failure, Idea Development Award
Previous opportunity: National Leadership Grants for Libraries (2020)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OWBO 2020 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OWBO 2020 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DLA 202002||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|K NOFO 20 102||Global Links Impact Investment Forum|
|STI0020GR0024||Improving Fiscal Transparency and the EITI Standard in Tajikistan|
|SBA OCAPR 20 001||PRIME-2020-01|
|SB OIIFT 20 001||FAST-2020-R-0014|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OWBO 2020 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.