Apply for W81XWH 20 VRP TRA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Vision Research Program, Translational Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 18, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Implementation of the U.S. Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS®)
Previous opportunity: Charting a Course for Economic Mobility and Responsible Parenting
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 20 VRP TRA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 20 VRP TRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006971||Exposing Russian Health Disinformation|
|SFOP0006987||Exposing Russian Health Disinformation|
|BOR DO 20 N005||Evaluating Contaminates of Emerging Concern’s Fate in Potable Reuse Membrane Treatment|
|DHS 20 ST 061 COE EXT001||Centers for Homeland Security - Extension of Period of Performance|
|G20AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00074||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00075||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 20 DMDRP TRPA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy|
|W81XWH 20 DMDRP IDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 LRP IPA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 20 LRP TVA||DoD Lupus, Transformative Vision Award|
|W81XWH 20 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Idea Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 20 VRP TRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.