Apply for DOS MWI ASSHF FY20
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Malawi in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 250 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Enhancing Innovation and Capabilities of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network; Approaches to Data Modernization
Previous opportunity: Developing Coaching Assessement for Evidence Based Practices
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS MWI ASSHF FY20
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS MWI ASSHF FY20) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS ANGOLA SSH FY21 01||Angola - Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund|
|DOS GABORONE GR ASSHF FY21||U.S. Embassy Gaborone Ambaassador's Special Self-Help Fund Program|
|CDFI 2021 SDL||Fiscal Year 2021 Small Dollar Loan Program|
|SMZ 500 FY21 01||U. S. AMBASSADOR'S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND|
|CI CET 21 002||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Integration Services (RAIS)|
|CI CET 21 001||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program; Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|DHS 21 CIS 010 003||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Integration Services (RAIS)|
|DHS 21 CIS 010 002||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program; Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|FR 6400 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|72051421RFA00003||USAID/Colombia Indigenous Peoples and Afro-Colombian Activity|
|72052021RFA00008||KEM (Maya-K’iche’ word that means “weaving”) STRENGTHENING ENGAGEMENT WITH YOUTH AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLE|
|7200AA21RFA00022||Democratic Elections and Political Process (DEPP) LWA|
|SMZ 500 FY21 01A||U.S. AMBASSADOR’S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND|
|72062121RFA00003||Tanzania Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Next Generation|
|693JJ921R000022||Regional Toxicology Liaison Demonstration Project|
|VA NCA VCGP 2022||Veterans Cemetery Grants Program|
|NG SSH FY21||Support for the socio-economic development of communities in Niger|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS MWI ASSHF FY20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.