Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0131
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 18, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Baytown, Channelview, Crosby, Houston, Huffman, Humble, Pasadena, La Porte and Spring within Harris County, Texas
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0131
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0131) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0132||Susquehanna National Heritage Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0131", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.