Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH) (CDC RFA DP18 1813)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health (REACH)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 32 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Promoting Good Governance in South Africa
Previous opportunity: Conservation crew to continue work on the Historic Chilkoot Trail and Historic
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP18 1813) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HL 19 018||NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Small Market Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 19 017||NHLBI SBIR Phase IIB Bridge Awards to Accelerate the Commercialization of Technologies for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders and Diseases (R44 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 19 010||Limited Competition: Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network (CTSN) Data Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA HL 19 009||Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network (CTSN) Linked Clinical Research Centers (UM1 Clinical Trial Not Allowed )|
|HQ0034 18 1 0002||ARC Congressional Grant|
|72049218APS00001 02||ARMM Health Capacity Building Activity|
|RFI 625 18 RISEII HSD||RISE II HEALTH SERVICES DELIVERY ACTIVITY|
|HRSA 18 121||Vulnerable Rural Hospitals Assistance Program|
|CDC RFA DP18 1815||Diabetes and Heart Disease & Stroke Prevent Programs-Improving the Health of Americans through Prevention and Management of Diabetes and Heart Disease and Stroke|
|72067418RFA00008||Community-Based Violence Prevention and Linkages to Response in South Africa|
|72066318RFA00001||Health Financing Improvement Program|
|HRSA 18 115||Expansion of the Family-to-Family Health Information Centers|
|RFA RM 18 009||NIH Directors Transformative Research Award (R01 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA RM 18 008||NIH Directors New Innovator Award Program (DP2 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 18 112||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program – Supplemental Funding|
|TI 18 014||Provider’s Clinical Support System – Universities (Short Title: PCSS-Universities)|
|CDC RFA CE13 13060501SUPP18||National Technical Assistance Resource Center for the Prevention of Sexual Violence|
|HRSA 19 033||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNIQ 0301||Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities|
|CDC RFA EH18 1803||Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP18 1813", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: