OVC FY 2018 Discretionary Training and Technical Assistance Program for VOCA Victim Assistance Grantees (OVC 2018 14200)
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2018 Discretionary Training and Technical Assistance Program for VOCA Victim Assistance Grantees" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: ARMM Health Capacity Building Activity
Previous opportunity: Promoting Good Governance in South Africa
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVC 2018 14200) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVC 2018 14120||OVC FY 2018 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators (2019 - 2021)|
|OVC 2018 14043||OVC FY 2018 Vision 21: Advancing the Use of Technology to Assist Victims of Crime|
|OVC 2018 14022||OVC FY 2018 Building State Technology Capacity|
|OVC 2018 14302||OVC FY 2018 Enhancing Access to Services Program|
|OVC 2018 14048||OVC FY 2018 Advancing Hospital-Based Victim Services|
|OVC 2018 14323||OVC FY 2018 Enhancing Community Responses to the Opioid Crisis: Serving Our Youngest Crime Victims|
|OVC 2018 14280||OVC FY 2018 Victim Assistance Fellowship Program: Translation and Dissemination of Statistical Data|
|OVC 2018 14540||OVC FY 2018 Law Enforcement-Based Direct Victim Services and TA Program|
|OVC 2018 14260||OVC FY 2018 Initiative to Enhance Crime Victims' Rights Enforcement and Victim Access to Legal Assistance|
|OVC 2018 14659||OVC FY 2018 Tribal Set-Aside Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program|
|OVC 2018 14133||OVC FY 2018 Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2018 14262||OVC FY 2018 Linking Systems of Care for Children and Youth Training and Technical Assistance|
|OVC 2018 14340||OVC FY 2018 Field-Generated Innovations in Addressing Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation|
|OVC 2018 14044||OVC FY 2018 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2018 14122||OVC FY 2018 Field-Generated Innovations in Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2018 14440||OVC FY 2018 Vicarious Trauma Response Initiative: National Scope Training & Technical Assistance|
|OVW 2019 15583||OVW FY 2019 Enhanced Training and Services to End Abuse in Later Life Program|
|OVC 2019 15883||OVC FY 2018 Integrated Services for Minor Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15653||OVC FY 2019 Reducing Child Fatalities and Recurring Child Injuries Caused by Crime Victimization|
|OVC 2019 15532||OVC FY 2019 Vicarious Trauma Response Initiative: National Scope Training & Technical Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVC 2018 14200", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: