Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ WMBP 22 NOFO0001217
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NRCS’s Wetland Mitigation Banking Program for Federal Fiscal Year 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.933.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 11, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 10, 2022 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Previous opportunity: Collaborative Research
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ WMBP 22 NOFO0001217
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NHQ WMBP 22 NOFO0001217) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS TM LRFD C 0001||USDA Regional Food Business Centers|
|72052022RFA00006||CALL FOR CDP CONCEPT PAPERS TO SUPPORT FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN GUATEMALA|
|72061222RFA00006||Growth Poles Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NHQ WMBP 22 NOFO0001217", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.