Large Animal Studies (USGS 18 FA 0337)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Large Animal Studies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Operation and Maintenance of Continuous Water Quality Monitorin
Previous opportunity: Strengthening the Health System Capacity to Implement HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 18 FA 0337) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00596||Mississippi Delta National Heritage Area Modification 12|
|P18AS00598||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area - Modification 10|
|P18AS00600||South Carolina National Heritage Area - Modification 7|
|P18AS00609||Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps Curriculum and Experiential Learning through National Parks|
|NPS 18 NERO 0178||Caroline County Underground Railroad Research Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0186||Support Local Educators in Northeast through a Park for Every Classroom Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0190||Network to Freedom members competitive projects|
|P18AS00634||School to Work: Explore Careers in the NPS - Modification 2|
|NPS 18 NERO 0196||Engage New Audiences through Place-based Programming and C|
|G19AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|P18AS00646||Personnel Security Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0202||Preservation and Interpretation|
|P18AS00663||Internships for Cultural Resource Education and Development Program at San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park|
|P18AS00671||PLC Crew to Repair and Maintain Trails to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NNH18ZHA008C MISTC||MUREP Innovations in Space Technology Curriculum (MISTC)|
|P18AS00677||Preservation Craft Training|
|NNH18ZHA008C MIROG7||MUREP Institutional Research Opportunity (MIRO) Group 7|
|NPS 18 NERO 0212||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment Hampton National Histori|
|P18AS00712||National Heritage Area Youth Ambassador|
|NAWCAD 18 1 0001||FY19 NAWCAD Lakehurst STEM Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 18 FA 0337", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: