Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2062
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Health Information System Development, Project Management and Coordinated Deployment for National HIV and Health Sector Systems in the Republic of Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067, 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Research and Evaluation on Technology-Facilitated Abuse for Criminal Justice Purposes, Fiscal Year 2020
Previous opportunity: Strengthening National Epidemiologic and Research Capacity to Track the HIV/TB Epidemic and Improve Health Outcomes in the Kingdom of Eswatini under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2062
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH20 2062) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH20 2030||Strengthening Federal Ministry of Health Capabilities in Technical Assistance for Service Delivery and Execution of Core Public Health Functions to Achieve and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control in Ethiopia, under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DP20 2001||National and State Tobacco Control Program|
|RFA AI 19 074||Childhood Asthma in Urban Settings Clinical Research Network- Leadership Center (UM1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA AG 21 014||National Alzheimers Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|TI 20 007||Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|SM 20 015||Grants to Implement Zero Suicide in Health Systems|
|FG 20 005||Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant|
|72044020RFA00003||USAID Local Works for Environmental Health-Vietnam|
|72044020RFA00002||USAID Support to End Tuberculosis|
|CDC RFA DD20 2004||Public Health Surveillance for the Prevention of Complications of Bleeding Disorders|
|CDC RFA GH20 2032||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Service Delivery and Providing Technical Assistance to Improve Health Outcomes in Haiti under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and other US Government Programs|
|HRSA 20 031||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Implementation|
|CDC RFA IP20 2002||IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS|
|RFA PS 20 001||Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence|
|CDC RFA GH20 2093||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Health Systems, Capacity Building, and Health Security in Cote dIvoire|
|CDC RFA GH20 2092||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Cameroon|
|CDC RFA GH20 2094||Advancing Ethiopia's Capacity for Laboratory, Workforce Development, Surveillance, and Emergency Management to meet International Health Regulations requirements|
|CDC RFA DD20 2005||NCBDDD Outcomes and Developmental Data Assistance Center for EHDI (ODDACE) Programs|
|CDC RFA DD20 2002||Evaluation of Health Promotion and Prevention Programs for Blood Disorders|
|RFA NS 20 016||Biological Measures for Prognosing and Monitoring of Persistent Concussive Symptoms in Early and Middle Adolescents: Center Without Walls (PCS-EMA CWOW) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH20 2062", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.