Apply for USDA FAS 0700 10606 22 S
- The Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 FFPr Standing NOFO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.606.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Collaborative Research
Previous opportunity: DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Investigator- Initiated Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 0700 10606 22 S
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 0700 10606 22 S) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72069622RFA00003||The Modernizing Agriculture Activity (ModAg)|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 22 0009||Practical Approaches to Circularity in US-EU Food and Agricultural Trade|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0039||Strengthening Resilience of Food Systems Against Shocks from Food and Fertilizer Price Hikes|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0038||Support Country Action Planning to Transform and Strengthen the Resilience of Food Systems|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0040||Kenya Livestock Valur Chain Research and Analysis|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0042||Supporting Ukrainian Animal Health and Food Safety|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 22 0041||Upgrading and Improving the Use of Feed Ration Formulation Software in Cambodia, Laos and Nigeria|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 22 M||FY 2022 FFPr Limited Merit Based NOFO|
|USDA FSA MULTI 22 NOFO0001197||FSA Conservation Reserve Program Transition Incentive Program: Outreach, Technical Assistance, and Research Agreements|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIGOFT 22 NOFO0001212||USDA-NRCS On-Farm Conservation Innovation Trials for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
|USDA NIFA CFP 009321||Community Food Projects Competitive Grant Program|
|USDA NRCS NHQ WMBP 22 NOFO0001217||NRCS’s Wetland Mitigation Banking Program for Federal Fiscal Year 2022|
|USDA AMS TM LRFD C 0001||USDA Regional Food Business Centers|
|72052022RFA00006||CALL FOR CDP CONCEPT PAPERS TO SUPPORT FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN GUATEMALA|
|72061222RFA00006||Growth Poles Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 0700 10606 22 S", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.