Apply for SFOP0007253
- The Department of State, Office of the Secretary in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Diplomatic Training Program for the U.S. Freely Associated States" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.124.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $246,913.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: An Evaluation of Fish Movement in the Big Sandy Lake Watershed and Escapement of Fish through Big Sandy Lake Dam, Minnesota
Previous opportunity: Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007253
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007253) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 20 REG1 0020||Lowell Folk Festival Support|
|APS OAA 21 00001 514||APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum Colombia|
|SFOP0007999||EnEnhancing Indonesia’s Cyber-Enabled WMD Investigations Capability|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007253", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.