Apply for TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T144419
- The IVV Test Agency in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Test Automation 20201219T144419" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 19, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,234,567.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction Solicitation
Previous opportunity: An Evaluation of Fish Movement in the Big Sandy Lake Watershed and Escapement of Fish through Big Sandy Lake Dam, Minnesota
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T144419
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T144419) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 21 0001||Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science|
|RDBCP VAPG 2021||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|KV SU 01162021 0908||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001041||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001042||Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 21 S||FY 2021 FFPr Standing NOFO|
|KV SU 02202021 0651||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T144419", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.